Legal notices and confidentiality
Raison sociale et adresse
CEO : Denis JUSSERET
Route des Courts champs, 4
B-6680 Sprimont (Sainte-Ode)
Tel. : +32(0)61 68 86 11
Business Number : BE 0427 613 414
VAT identification number : BE 0427 613 414
Bank account : BE28 3601 1301 6120
Member of the Belgian Union Professionnelle des Agences de Voyages (Professional Union of Travel Agencies) and the insurance company AMLIN
Koning Albert II-laan 37
Tel +32 (0)2 894 70 00
Development of the website
This website has been created using the WordPress open source solution.
Website design and hosting: Net System SPRL
General terms and conditions
1. The general terms and conditions govern the use of the website. By using the website, the internet user acknowledges having read and accepted these general terms and conditions.
2. These general terms and conditions apply throughout the period when the website is on line.
3. Europ’Aventure reserves the right to modify its general terms and conditions at any time.
Processing personal data and respect for privacy
1. The website user guarantees that he will supply correct and complete personal data when placing the order via the website or when registering on the ‘My Account’ space.
2. Europ’Aventure guarantees the confidentiality of all the data provided when the client registers on the website.
3. The personal data collected by Europ’Aventure are used for the following purposes:
– to identify the person placing an order
– to generate a ‘Clients’ database
– to send newsletters to clients who wish to receive them by indicating this or registering on the website.
4. The client has the right to access, verify, rectify and possibly erase his personal data which may be incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant. Any request to this end may be addressed to Europ’Aventure by email or by post.
1. Europ’Aventure is the exclusive owner of the entire content of the website with the exception of the brands, logos and content from other sources, which Europ’Aventure is authorised to use. The texts, logos, drawings, photos and titles are protected by copyright and by intellectual property throughout the world.
2. Anyone wishing to make use of this information or to reproduce, circulate or modify it must submit an application for authorisation and receive a positive response from Europ’Aventure. Lack of authorisation may result in prosecution.
© Photos : FTLB P.Willems, I.Jusseret, Johan.Barrot – Laetis – VisitArdenne, Pixabay, Europ’Aventure partners
1. Europ’Aventure reserves the right to modify the content of the website in whole or in part. The content of the website is regularly modified and may contain errors and deficiencies.
2. The services and other content of the website do not incur the liability of Europ’Aventure as regards the quality, accuracy and integrity of these services and other content. Europ’Aventure may not be held liable for any harm, direct or indirect, material or fictitious, entailed for any website user by the use of the services and content of the website.
As regards the products on sale on this website (books and maps), please refer to our general terms and conditions of sale in the online store. Travel services are not available for sale on line. To purchase travel services, please contact us.