Map for hikers wishing to cover the 106 km, in 5 stages, of a signposted cross-border route through the Belgian and Luxembourg Ardennes.
By connecting Kautenbach in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg with La Roche en Ardenne in Belgium, the walker has the opportunity to discover landscapes of fascinating diversity and a little-known natural and cultural heritage. Plunge into the heart of steep valleys and cross charming villages and beautiful cities such as Munshausen, Clervaux, Houffalize or La Roche-en-Ardenne via Nadrin, the crossroads of the two Ourthes.
Escapardenne Eisleck Trail: 5-step circuit
- Kautenbach – Munshausen: 21 km or Clervaux: 25.5 km
- Clervaux – Asselborn : 18,8 km
- Asselborn – Houffalize : 21,7 km
- Houffalize – Nadrin : 21,4 km
- Nadrin – La Roche-en-Ardenne: 17.4 km
Good to know : Europ’Aventure offers you the stay “Escapardenne” with or without luggage transport.