Company name and address
Managing Director: Jean-François Lambert
Place du Fays 11
Telephone: +32(0)479 24 51 80
Company number: BE 0427 613 414
VAT identification number : BE 0427 613 414
Bank account: BE28 3601 1301 6120
Koning Albert II-laan 37
Tel +32 (0)2 894 70 00
This website has been created using the open-source WordPress solution.
Website design and hosting
Hosting of the site
222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert
General terms and conditions
1. The general terms and conditions govern the use of the website. By using the site, the Internet user acknowledges having read these general conditions and having accepted them.
2. The present general terms and conditions are applicable during the entire time the site is online.
3. Europ’Aventure reserves the right to modify its General Conditions at any time.
Processing of personal data and respect for privacy
1. The user of the website guarantees to provide correct and complete personal data when ordering via the website or when registering in the “My Account” area.
2. Europ’Aventure guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided when the customer registers on the site.
3. The personal data collected by Europ’Aventure are used for the following cases:
– Identify the person placing an order
– Complete a “Clients” database
– Send newsletters to customers who wish to receive them and specify it by mentioning it or by registering on the site.
4. The customer has a right of access, control, correction and possibly deletion of his personal data which would be inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant. Any request in this regard can either be addressed to Europ’Aventure by email or post.
1. Europ’Aventure is the exclusive owner of all the content of the site except for trademarks, logos and content from other sources whose use is authorised to Europ’Aventure. The texts, logos, drawings, photos, titles are protected by copyright as well as by intellectual property and for the whole world.
2. Anyone who wishes to use this information, reproduce, distribute, modify it must submit a request for authorisation and receive a positive response from Europ’Aventure. Without authorization, prosecution may be initiated.
Photo credits: FTLB P.Willems, I.Jusseret, Johan.Barrot – Laetis – VisitArdenne, Pixabay, partners of Europ’Aventure
1. Europ’Aventure reserves the right to modify all or part of the content of the site. The content of the site is regularly modified and may contain errors and gaps.
2. Europ’Aventure is not responsible for the quality, accuracy and integrity of the services and other content of the website. Europ’Aventure cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect, material or fictitious damage, implied by the use of the services and contents of the site to any user of the site.
Regarding the products on sale on this site (books and maps), please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale e-boutique. The trips are not sold online. To buy a trip, contact us.